Implies Solution protects the privacy of its visitors by not spamming, selling, renting, leasing, or giving away any of their personal information to third parties at any cost.
1. Information We Collect
(i) Personal Information
Names, contact details, IP addresses, and information about your products and services are some of the types of information that we may collect. At different points during our relationship with you, we may collect and gather personal information from you, including, but not limited to:
- Communicate with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- You may use our platform or website whenever you like
- Contact our experts by filling out the “Contact Us” form;
(ii) Non-personal Data
If you choose to interact with our website, we might also collect or gather non-personal data or information about you. Information collected by Google Analytics is not personal and includes the browser name, type of computer, operating system, Internet service provider, and other similar data.
- Session cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for as long as you are using our site.
- Permanent: cookies remain on your device until you delete them or the Cookie file parameters specify a longer duration.
You can adjust your computer’s settings so that it declines all cookies.
3. Disclosing Your Information
- Our business may have to be sold to the buyer in any situation.
- In some cases, we may be legally required to disclose your personal information.
- The purpose is to prevent and reduce fraud.
The user’s personal information is never sold, traded, or rented by Implies Solution. Our trusted business partners, affiliates, and advertisers may receive general demographic data and information not linked to any personal information about visitors if needed.